SaveAqua Tap Model A
The standard SaveAqua tap. (CA/US Patent 2,795,774/9,216,889).
The SaveAqua Tap is designed to promote personal hygiene and lessen water waste in locations where water is scarce.
The SaveAqua tap can be used on any type of plastic bottle or bucket. The tap includes a device for cutting the tap hole into the container. The cutting device is a permanent part of the tap.
Any plastic container can be converted into an efficient water wash station dispensing device. The SaveAqua tap is designed to assist with personal hygiene when washing hands, face, or shower. It can also be used for washing dishes, or any other task where potable water conservation is important.
The SaveAqua tap excels in outdoor environments such as campgrounds and back country camping, and emergency disaster environments. Though the primary advantage of the SaveAqua tap is its portability and durability, it is also simple to use and is environmentally friendly.
The benefits of using the SaveAqua tap:
- Simple and convenient to use.
Operates without electricity,
or pressurized water systems, designed for non-pressurized
- Conserves wasting potable water - Tap
saves 40 to 60% of water that is usually wasted when
using a standard water spout system.
- Durable, light, compact and convenient to use – a must for back country camping.
- Allows for any plastic container holding water to be turned into a washing station.
- Ensures minimum cross contamination of germs to your hands when using the tap.
- No need to open or close the spout each time you wash hands or dishes.
Three modes of operation: continuous
flow, burst of water, off (off is used for transporting the
The tap is all inclusive, with a
blade for cutting the tap hole into the container. The blade is a
permanent part of the tap. No need for other tools.
- SaveAqua Tap
- Cutting device and Nylon string for suspending the washing station for use
*Note: Nylon string color may vary.
- Emergency Preparedness
- Survival Kits
- Camping Trips
- Outdoor Activities & Events
- First Aid Kits
- Drinking water for your pet
...Where ever Clean Water is Scarce!