PURINIZE WATER PURIFIER 2.0 fl Oz
PURINIZE is a portable water purifier that produces safe, clean drinking water on demand from practically any freshwater source, without using toxic chemicals. PURINIZE is easy to use and effective against a broad range of contaminants including bacteria, viruses, protozoan cysts, chemicals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, and more.
Ideal for a variety of applications:
- Eco-friendly 100% non-toxic; free of chlorine dioxide, iodine & other synthetic chemical disinfectants. Creates no harmful by-products (e.g. chloramines) when added to water like other purifiers.
- Highly Effective Neutralizes & assists in the reduction of over 200 biological & toxic contaminants that affect the health & flavor of water.
- Improves Flavor Neutralizes aesthetic contaminants, improving taste & eliminating bad odors. No gross chlorinated aftertaste.
- Long-lasting Won't lose potency after opening. Indefinite shelf life when properly stored.
- Lightweight & Compact Its small, portable size, weighing just a few ounces, can be easily carried by anyone, anywhere.
- Superior Safety No usage restrictions like other purifiers. Safe for anyone to use on a daily basis to treat any water you drink.
- Easy & Convenient Easy to use. Effective on water regardless of temperature or turbidity. Compatible with most water filters.
- Ideal For: Camping, hiking/backpacking, outdoor recreation, international & domestic travel, emergency preparedness, water storage, natural disasters, disaster relief.
- Active Ingredient/s: Patented formulation of complex mineral salts (electrolytes).
- Improves Taste & Odor: Yes
- Removes Turbidity: Yes
- Effective Against Microorganisms: Yes. Bacteria, viruses & protozoan cysts.
- Effective Against Chemicals & Other Contaminants: Yes. Industrial & agricultural chemicals, heavy metals, pharmaceuticals, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), disinfectants & disinfection byproducts.
- Treatment Capacity: Treats up to 15 gallons (60 liters) of water.
- Weight: 2.4 ounces
- Dimensions: 4" H x 1.2" B
- Wait Time: 60 minutes
- Shelf Life: Lasts indefinitely when properly stored.
- Made in the USA
- U.S Patent: 4,776,963