Water Pure Technologies - H20 ResQ Biofilm Defender 2 Part Kit
H2O ResQ's, Copper/Silver, Liquid-ion Technology, is a Scientific breakthrough, and effective long-term water treatment solution.
H2O ResQ is primarily used for treating long term water storing, and maintaining clean, pure, fresh tasting water.
- H2O ResQ has been tested, and is endorsed for storing water by the former Commander of Public Health Service (retired)
- H2O ResQ eliminates the necessity to refill and rotate water every 6 months, good for 5+ years
- Scientifically engineered, and patented by the former Chairman of The Chemical Engineering Society
- Developed to defend against biofilm related bacteria in water storage containers
- Extends the life of water filters by soaking the filter over night, in a solution of H2O ResQ as per instructions, can be used with any type of filter media
- Simple, and easy to use
- 1 drop treats (1) liter of water
- 10 mL (1/3 ounce treats 55 gallons)
- 2 ounces treats ( 330 gallons)
3 Part Kit Includes:
- (1) 2 ounce (60 mL) bottle copper/silver ion solution, treats 330 gallons
- (1) 5 mL bottle ion test reagent, good for approximately 40 tests
- 1) Bottle of 12 (70% one gram) calcium hypochlorite tablets, treats 660 gallons
- Instruction Pamphlet
Researchers have estimated that 60-80% of microbial infections in the body are caused by bacteria growing as a bio-film - as opposed to the planktonic (free floating) bacteria.
Scientific studies worldwide, have proven copper-silver ionization to be the single most effective method for treating bio-film related bacteria in water, long term. Not only have we focused on the destruction of bacteria present in water, we have studied the behavior of bacteria in the environment. We have come to the conclusion that traditional agents (chlorine, iodine) cannot prevent the all important formation of biofilm, where 99% of bacteria feed, breed, take shelter and multiply.
Claims are based on independent testing, lab testing, peer reviewed scientific research, and have not been reviewed or approved by the EPA