CobraHead® Long Handle Weeder and Cultivator
The more you use it, the more you'll love it. Do a lot of gardening without bending over.
Give the long handle a try or give it as a gift to an older gardener. We guarantee they will be happy.
- The sharp blade cuts through hard soil.
- The unique blade shape and angle make it an extremely effective weeding device
- The single blade cuts hard soil more easily and with far less resistance than a wide hoe or a multi-tined tool.
- Excellent for weeding in tightly spaced crops such as onions, where most hoes are too wide to be safely effective.
- Extremely effective tool for scalping or cutting off weeds at ground level.
- Work around drip irrigation or other tight spaces.
**Note: The CobraHead® Long Handle blade is thin, sharp
and strong. However, due to its thinness, it is not indestructible. It
is not designed for pulling dandelions out of the lawn or for removing
large plants and roots. **
Specifications & Features
- Made in USA!
- One year unconditional warranty.
- The CobraHead® Long Handle weighs about 2.4 pounds and comes in three (3) handle lengths of 48"*, 54" and 60" (inches). The blade assembly adds 8" to the length, so the overall tool lengths are 56" (48" handle), 62" (54" handle), and 68" (60" handle).
- Gardeners under 5' 2" may prefer the 48" handle.*
- The 54" handle (62" overall) is typical and recommended for most gardeners.
- Gardeners over 6' 2" may prefer the 60" handle.
- Please note: handle length choices are subjective to individual users.