10 Pack of FoodBrick Standard 3.5 Gallon – Green
FoodBrick Stackable 10 Container Bundle Pack: a total of 35 Gallons or holds up to 270 Pounds (2,640 Adult Servings) of Dry Foods. Made of rugged, high density polyethylene (HDPE). These unique food containers, unlike any other, can hold food and other life essentials while adding value by cross stacking up to 4 feet for maximum efficient storage. FoodBrick can interlock and stack with WaterBrick making it a unique water and food storage system; unlike no other. FoodBrick provides an air tight and moisture resistant seal. Stores food or anything you want to keep dry or store efficiently while eliminating most food odors. Handle sold separately if needed.
FoodBrick food storage containers and WaterBrick water storage containers can interlock and cross stack together making it a unique water and food storage "system"; unlike no other. No matter how big or how small your house, most people fill it to capacity. FoodBrick and WaterBrick together help you maximize what little space you have left or add space you don't have (i.e. cross stack them like the base of a coffee table, put a glass top on the cross stacked container base, add a table cloth, and you have added storage space).
Made of rugged high density polyethylene (HDPE) and HDPE is a food grade FDA approved plastic that is BPA free. The snap on lid snaps on tight and is air tight and moisture resistant. It peels off with ease using the peel tabs on each end of the lid.
- Size: 9" W x 18" L x 6" H (shaped like rectangular blocks)
- Product Weight when Empty: 2.12 pounds
- Stacking Strength: due to exterior reinforcement columns (no interior columns for easy bag storage)
- Interlocking Strength: they interlock using their male and female connectors (cross stack for safety)
- Wide Lid Opening is 7.25" x 4.5" lid opening to easily get bags of food in and out or to use a scoop
- Air Tight Moisture Resistant Sealing Gasket
- Recommended Stacking Height: 4 feet
- Average wall thickness of container is approximately 3/32 of an inch (.090)
- Meets FDA standards, BPA free and a Food Grade Containe